1. That teachers are allowed and able to find/install apps that they feel are appropriate for students with out having to get prior approval.
2. I did not know you could have up to 11 pages of apps/ home screens. - That's a lot!
1. The first thing I will need to do is to make sure who can/cannot have internet access depending on activity.
2. Determine who needs one or who has their own technology devices that have been brought to the room.
3. Technology etiquette lessons will need to take place several times before an actual lesson.
4. Active monitoring of all devices throughout the lesson/center times
5. Written and verbal instructions on what to do and how to get to specific activities located with devices
6. Have one student responsible for passing out the materials and a different one for picking up. With two different people many miscounts are decreased.